- 3 front facing bedrooms with stunning sea loch views looking out over the water to the Isle of Raasay and mainland beyond
- a triple room and a double room with king size bed
- 4 poster bedroom ‘Dunn Caan’.
- A family suite: double ensuite bedroom with an adjoining twin ensuite bedroom.
- further twin and double upstairs
- ground floor twin and triple
All rooms are light and airy and are individually decorated.
Additional equipment of iron and ironing boards are available via reception.
Breakfast is often the highlight of any hiker’s day: this is served in our dining room where the more daring can go for a Highlander’s breakfast; the smaller Scottish breakfast and fish options are available.
We do not take dogs unless by prior arrangement though this is only out of main season.